St. Luke School is currently accepting resumes for the position of Head of School. The position requires an educational background which includes a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an educational field with degree/coursework in educational leadership and appropriate administrative experience. A master’s or doctoral degree is preferred. In addition, the candidate should possess experience in implementing instruction and curriculum development, proven leadership, supervisory, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to raise funds and be a good steward of school resources. Candidates should also be self-motivated, be able to lead and motivate others, demonstrate listening skills, objectivity, confidentiality, and a willingness to share their Christian faith.
Candidates interested in this position are asked to submit the following documents (in a single Word document or pdf file) by no later than December 20, 2019:
- EC Candidate Summary Sheet (contact Evan Peterson for this document)
- Letter of Interest addressed to the Search Committee
- Current Resume
- Personal Statement or Statement of Educational Philosophy
- A list of five or more references with contact information (name, relationship to candidate and contact information – phone and email addresses)
- Up to three letters of reference (optional)
Please address any inquiries or expressions of interest to Evan Peterson, Partner, Educators’ Collaborative email@example.com.