We know that God owns the “cattle on a thousand hills” and that everything we have is already His. Our gifts to His Church are simply a grateful response for the many blessings God has given us. Through our giving, we are extending the mission of our faith into the community and impacting lives in ways that we cannot imagine. Thank you for your generosity, and for helping St. Luke Church bring light to the world.
There are many ways to give.
- Annual Pledges – Your pledge to support our church operating budget each year allows St. Luke Church to continue and expand its many programs and ministries. Setting up a recurring gift or pledge confirms your commitment, and helps our finance leaders develop a dependable budget.
- Memorial Maintenance Fund – By making individual gifts to the Memorial Maintenance Fund, you are enabling the church to make the needed repairs, upkeep and updates to the buildings and grounds of our campus in downtown Columbus.
- The Tree of Life Program – The Tree of Life program affords a unique, permanent opportunity for individuals and families to be honored or memorialized on the Tree of Life sculpture by gifts to the Memorial Maintenance Fund. The names of those being honored are permanently inscribed on one of the leaves of this beautiful sculpture.
- Samaritan’s Fund – Our Samaritan Fund allows St. Luke to assist people in our community with essentials such as housing, utilities, personal items, medicine, transportation, etc.
- Food Pantry – St. Luke makes staple pantry food goods available to those in need in our community through the Food Pantry.
How do I make my gift?
- Cash – Simply use the offering envelopes provided at each Sunday worship service and place them in the offering plate as it is passed.
- Check – Make you check payable to St. Luke Church and either place in the offering envelope or mail to: St. Luke Church P.O. Box 867 Columbus, GA 31902
- Online – Use our convenient and safe online payment system to make your gift by clicking HERE.